DraftKings Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
up to $1025 with promo code
DraftKings is not a new name to US players as it is well-known as the number one DFS sportsbook operator in the world. Along with DraftKings’ rival FanDuel it has been one of the best online betting sites that rated tops across all DFS betting bookmaker reviews. While it has been one of top online casinos in Michigan, we invite you to see how well it fares as DraftKings Sportsbook sports betting with its focus on traditional sports.
DraftKings Betting Bonuses And Promo
DraftKings impresses from the onset with a new player welcome bonus of up to $1025 that requires no DraftKings promo code. For registering players get a no deposit bonus which are 5 x $5 bet. While it isn’t a standard risk-free first bet that most sportsbooks offer, it works out similarly except you have 5 chances at winning. Its welcome bonus offers continue with a matching bonus of up to $500 where the matching bonus is 20%. Besides, do players get their chance at a risk-free first bet with a whopping $500 risk-free bet. It is valid for first real money bet that a player makes it to the best welcome bonus online.
DraftKings Online Sportsbook Loyalty Program
DraftKings offers various ongoing promotions and bonuses but presently has no loyalty program or other rewards for sports bets. However, a vast number of other promotions include refer-a-friend, overtime insurance, parlay insurance, daily odds boost and many more than players should look out for.
How Does DraftKings Mobile Wagering Work in Michigan?
New players can register and start wagering in minutes at its easy-to-use sportsbook. Use either your desktop or betting apps and enter personal details like name, last name, social security last digits plus date of birth. Add your address as well as a banking method, plus currency and you are ready to wager.
DraftKings Sportsbook Sports Betting Menu
DraftKings Sportsbook sports betting has a diverse menu that covers both national and international sports. Top sports to wager on include:
- Golf which includes Masters and PGA Tournaments, tennis, mixed martial arts, boxing, motorsports including NASCAR and Formula 1.
- Top leagues across the soccer scene including English Premiership, Champions League, World Cup, Cup Contests as well as soccer MLS games.
- Top Pro leagues are well covered including MLB, NHL, NBA as well as NFL. College football lines, college basketball, football contests, NCAA basketball, Euros leagues, KBO, Draftkings Sportsbook football contest, etc
Types of Bets
- Moneylines – when making a single bet, it is called a Moneyline and a type of wager that is good when still a novice. Odds are offered with the bookmaker giving odds for each team with underdog and favourites where it is simple to make a decision based on math.
- Round robins – where punters take multiple games into parlays that is different from straightforward parlay betting. Pick teams that will compete against one another but these are high-limit wagers that only seasoned bettors take.
- in-game live betting – players wager while games are underway across multiple markets that can be anything from point spreads, straight wins to money lines.
- Props – bet on anything except who is going to win or lose and neither what end score will be. Proposition bets as it is called are wagers on individual players or performances, who is going to score next, who will get a yellow card, who will kick the first goal, etc.
- Halftime lines
- Future betting – long before a match or season starts player get their wagers in. These are popular in seasonal games like Golf, motorsports, tennis, soccer, etc.
- Parlays – another exotic bet where seasoned punter choose more than one winner on a single slip. For example, 6 results but the difference is all of these must be right or it is a losing slip. Higher betting limits are used here with great risk but rewards are excellent.
- Teasers – much like a parlay but punters have breathing space with flexibility where point spreads are used to level playing fields and making it easier to get a winning slip
Daily Fantasy Sports
Draftkings daily fantasy sports remain a side to the US sportsbook that will remain. Players can choose to bet on traditional sports or DFS which allow tournaments etc, with a main difference that players can play for free too. DFS has been legal for bettors to the online casino with gaming not for money but casino coins which the state has never regarded as gambling.
Draftkings Sportsbook app/mobile Michigan
DraftKings is an excellent mobile sportsbook operator but also has top desktop betting online. Via Mac, as well as Windows players, have an easy to navigate sportsbook that plays well. Via desktop, betting markets and sports are at the screen’s top but players that sign up for mobile betting accounts will find these at the screen’s bottom. Via mobile various wagers are possible including live in-play betting.
How to download the DraftKings Sportsbook app
DraftKings Android app cannot be downloaded from Google Play therefore must players visit DraftKings directly. Players go to the security settings on the device, change the settings to accepting downloads from unknown sources and after installation, they are ready to either register an account or log in with existing player details.
Mobile app on iOS can either be accessed via DraftKings that will take players directly to iTunes Store to download the iOS app or they can search Play Store for the DraftKings app. Either way, will a download take a minute with a quick installation. Players need an operating system of a minimum 5.00 to download app.
The US betting sportsbook will give players a choice of preferred banking and currency when registering an account. Players are guaranteed of safe and secure banking which is something the operator takes seriously. With years of experience as DFS operators, it uses high technology data encryption and SSL software certification.
- E-wallets – a popular method that is quick, convenient and secure is Skrill, PayPal as well as Neteller. Use one of these methods for instant deposit while the minimum amount to deposit is $20.
- Cash – players can access the casino partner of Draftkings Michigan which is called cash at the casino or cash at cage. Take note that due to Corona Virus casinos around the country is currently not available. When these are reopening it is instant while $20 is the minimum acceptable amount. Players can access DraftKings land-based partner, Resorts Casino depending on which state they access, as soon as these reopen.
- Bank transfers – an excellent method to use especially when large amount is deposited with $20 minimum
- E-check – instant with $20 minimum
- Bank cards – Mastercard, Amex as well as Visa are instant too with $25 minimum
- Cash Cards – casino + cards, Paysafecard as well as PayNearMe are quick and instant with a minimum amount of $10.
Before you make a withdrawal, you will be taken to the methods chosen to make a deposit. Unless you used payment like Paysafecard which doesn’t support withdrawal. You will need to make withdrawal at $20 minimum regardless of method chosen while payout speed depends on which method you use.
- PayPal is a quick withdrawal taking maximum 24-hours processing while it may take another 12 to reach player accounts
- Bank cards like AMEX, Visa, Mastercard are subject to processing that takes 24 hours plus 3 – 5 days to reach players
- Cash cage is instant
- Bank transfer has 3 – 5 days including processing period to reach players
Accepted currencies are USD, GBP, EURO as well as AUD
DraftKings Sportsbook Review Conclusions
DraftKings is a name that needs no introduction in the USA and if it’s Daily Fantasy Sports platform is anything to go by, it might rise to be Michigan and USA’s top sports betting platform. From its outstanding triple welcome bonuses to excellent customer service there is nowhere to fault the operator. With an easy-to-navigate app and outstanding mobile app, gaming is recommended to Michigan players.
- Industry-leading Draftkings Sportsbook bonus and no promo codes Draftkings Sportsbook required
- DFS made it a well-recognised name in the gambling industry as top operator
- Access one platform to play daily fantasy sports, access online casino games as well as wager on traditional sports
- Fast payouts with excellent banking methods
- Top mobile platform with app
- Live betting included via all platforms including app play
- Players have only 7 days to meet wagering requirement
- There is no loyalty program
Is DraftKings online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, DraftKings is 100% legal in the US. Licenses from Michigan Gaming Control Board and regulations from the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) followed the instruction from the US Supreme court after the draft was signed legalizing sports betting in the USA. This legislation threw open the doors for multiple sportsbooks to open its online doors after partnering with a land-based casino or sportsbook.
What states allow DraftKings Sportsbook?
- While you are reading our Draftkings Sportsbook online review for Michigan, you might have followed the Draftkings Sportsbook Indiana review previously done. It is because more states are launching DraftKings. Other states that already have one of these legal sports betting sites aside from Indiana include Colorado, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Iowa as well as Pennsylvania. Next time you might find many more has joined.
How does DraftKings Sportsbook payout?
- DraftKings requires that bettors use the same method to withdraw funds as used to make deposits but that is how all platform operates. If you want to withdraw funds coming from a bonus, wagering requirements must be met first. Use cards, PayPal, cash at casino or e-check when you want money speedily.
How do I use my DraftKings Sportsbook bonus?
- Use your first bonus which requires no bonus code to bet on sports which are 5 x $5 free bets. Deposit to get a 20% bonus for up to $500 again without using a promo code to place wagers on all sports markets. The last is a risk-free bet that players can bet as a one-time first wager on sports of their choice as long as the Draftkings Sports book odds is at -200 and better.
Is DraftKings Sportsbook safe?
- The operator is safe and secure as it used SSL technology as well as high-quality encryption software. In all the years that DraftKings has been online, there has never been complaints or breach of security.
What are the wagering requirements to withdraw bonuses?
- Excellent low playthrough is available with only 1 x wagering requirement. After wagering requirement has been met, players can request a withdrawal.
What are DraftKings Michigan sports betting revenue?
- The year to date casino revenue for Michigan is $299, 225, 597 which was at the beginning of June 2020. With the closure of casinos and sportsbook with no sports matches or games, it is difficult to see what the revenue will truly be since the opening of several online sportsbooks like the latest DraftKings.