Fanduel Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
risk free bet up to $500
As the 20th US state has Michigan Gaming Control Board also geared themselves up for an influx of the best online betting sites to hit its state. FanDuel is one of the first legal sports betting sites that will be launching. With FanDuel already up and running in several US betting states, this is a much-anticipated sportsbook since it is well-known throughout the US and abroad for its Daily Fantasy Sport. FanDuel is an established operator that launched in 2009 with a huge fanbase which will continue in its offering of sports aside from DFS. We tell you more about new bonuses, promotions as well as what sports and betting markets to expect in our FanDuel Sportsbook online review.
Sports Available At Michigan Online Sports Betting FanDuel
As one of the top Daily Fantasy Sports gambling sites, players shouldn’t disregard the regular sports as well as betting markets on FanDuel. While Michigan players are patiently waiting for FanDuel to launch in their state, it is active already in New Jersey as well as seen in a FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana review. FanDuel has a large betting menu that includes American leagues like MLB, NHL, NFL as well as NBA. Other sports are Aussie Rules, Boxing, MMA, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball, Football, Tennis, Golf, Basketball, etc. These sports are well represented with hundreds of betting options weekly.
How does FanDuel work?
Registering at FanDuel takes only minutes. Add your full names, date of birth, valid email and security question before adding residential address. You won’t need to verify your account at this stage, but if you do it will make withdrawals much faster. Adding the last 4 digits of social security number is also required to verify that you are indeed a US citizen and where you live in the state.
FanDuel Sportsbook sports betting
Michigan players will appreciate placing their first real money bet on matches and FanDuel Sportsbook football contest outcomes when they consider the significant betting markets. Instead of basic bets like parlays, Moneylines, future betting, etc, the markets are diverse covering hundreds of types.
Moneyline – look at the FanDuel Sports book odds as well as odds for each team to decide which will win between to sides. Moneylines are a newcomer’ favourite as it is straightforward betting, therefore, will some bookmakers call it a straight wins bet.
Future Betting – predict what will be happening during the next PGA Tour, what next seasons’ Super Bowl will be, etc. Future betting is what it indicates, bets still to come.
Parlays – take more than one wager to combine several on a single betting slip. It is a higher payout wager with more risks with players choosing winners for multiple games or races. All these predictions must be right for it to be a winning bet as you turn multiple games into parleys.
Teasers – with teasers players use point spreads or totals in adjusting spreads in your favour and similar to the way parlays work.
Round Robins – similar to parlays, it is another accumulator bet multiplying bets on a single slip.
Propositions – don’t guess or predict scores as this is an exotic bet where what is inside the wager doesn’t make a difference to games result. prop bets and player bets work differently, for example, who will win a coin toss to bat first before a cricket match. Which captain is going to choose field or bat? What players will do, etc.
Live in-play betting – placing wagers while play is underway is a popular wager that sports lovers prefer. Watching games unfold, then decide on in-game live betting especially with a combination of streaming. With FanDuel also having cashout it is further enhanced as players when seeing a wager isn’t going well, decide to cash out and recoup some winnings.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Daily Fantasy Sports fans can continue playing for free or enter the first US sportsbook that has everything on one platform. With FanDuel a player has one of the best online casinos in Michigan, one of the best sports betting apps, excellent racing as well as a full Fantasy betting with top FanDuel Sportsbook football contest, Golf, Soccer, NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL and more to take part in. DFS gives players a chance to choose their contest, make their picks, sit back, watch and win.
FanDuel Betting Bonuses
Without promo codes FanDuel Sportsbook gives a new player welcome bonus in the form of a risk-free first bet. The risk-free bet is valued at up to $500 which means if you bet $500 and lose the bet, FanDuel will give you the full amount back in your account. The minimum amount to deposit in qualifying for welcome bonus offers is $10. You don’t need any FanDuel promo code, just make a deposit, place a wager and see if it is a winning or losing wager.
Other Promos At FanDuel Online Sportsbook
Daily Odds Boost
Every day FanDuel picks other sports to give a daily odds boost to players. Log into your account to check out it’s best welcome bonus since it could turn your bad odds on a favourite to higher winning odds. Players don’t need promo code for daily odds boost either.
Being a Fanduel fan certainly pays. When registering on FanDuel players are automatically at the lowest level. FanDuel enrols new players to its Players Club with rewards based on monthly points earned. Each time a player bets or places a wager, points are earned. The lowest level is one which goes up to 5 which can include benefits like free play, premium customer service, special promotions plus much more.
FanDuel Sportsbook Mobile/Apps Michigan
Players have options to use browser-based play directly via desktop of mobile or FanDuel Sportsbook app. As leading mobile sportsbook operator all browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari as well as Firefox play perfectly plus mobile devices like Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows. Players sign up for mobile betting accounts for its multiple advantages like placing bets on the go as well as setting notifications for specific bets.
How to download the FanDuel Sportsbook app
FanDuel Android app can be downloaded directly from FanDuel website. Look out for the Android icon on FanDuel while you will notice the website has both an app as well as a mobile icon. Via the mobile icon players are taken to FanDuel Mobile, while the other icon leads to the app download. While it is a Google App, it cannot be found anywhere on Google Play Store since Google frowns upon gambling apps. You only need to change security settings on Android for download to start. Change settings to accept downloads from “unknown sources”. It is quick, safe as well as secure allowing players to register or log in with details. Do banking, accept bonuses while placing bets on the go.
iOS Mobile app is available on Apple iTunes for iPhone and iPad of 8.1 and higher. After clicking on its download link via your device, it will automatically download and install. You are ready to log in or register after 2 minutes. Via mobile app, do banking, choose bets, claim bonuses and bet on the go.
Banking and Withdrawal
Another good point in FanDuel’s favour is its many years in existence which ensures that online casino safety and security are highly regarded. Data and banking methods are secure with SSL technology keeping information shared encrypted. While debit and credit cards are accepted methods on FanDuel, it is advised to use alternate payment methods. A large number of USA banks have a problem with gambling platforms making these methods unreliable.
- Cards – debit and credits cards like Visa as well as Mastercard with a minimum deposit of $20
- FanDuel Card + – no minimum deposit with multiple ways to fund the card including ACH, Visa or Mastercard. Players can visit FanDuel directly to apply for a free card.
- Wire transfer – minimum deposit of $20 while recommended for large deposits
- Online bank transfer – minimum $25 deposit
- PayPal- a preferred option and a top e-wallet option with $10 minimum accepted
- PayNearMe – increasingly popular payment method that players can get at local retailers like 7-Eleven. Make a deposit and forward code to FanDuel after choosing this payment method.
- Cash at the Casino
Fanduel currently supports 4 options for requesting funds which we believe Michigan will also support.
- ACH – minimum withdrawal of $20, 3 – 5 days processing period
- PayPal – minimum withdrawal of $20 with up to 12 hours processing
Cash at the casino – no minimum withdrawal with instant money
- Fanduel Card + – minimum $20 withdrawal taking up to 24 hours
Accepted currencies are USD and EUROS
FanDuel Sportsbook Review Conclusion
FanDuel is one of the most trusted and established names in the online sports industry. It has over a decade experience therefore is the gaming software easy to navigate, secure while offering all the best payment portals. Excellent selection of sports with hundreds of betting markets from a well-rounded betting online platform with great betting bookmaker reviews.
- Excellent markets with high limit wagers
- Higher betting limits as well as increased rewards for sports bets
- No need for promo or bonus code to claim bonuses
- Bet on national college football
- Players outside Michigan and other states cannot bet unless the states have a license and that is after USA legalized online sport wagers
- Is FanDuel online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, FanDuel is legal and has been legal for a long time with the offered DFS tournaments and games. Since sportsbook legislation has passed in 2019, FanDuel is one of the operators that have a presence in the country and already present in several states.
- What states allow FanDuel Sportsbook?
- FanDuel will soon be a visible sportsbook across many USA states. With its sights on spreading across America, it is live in Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Jersey, West Virginia with Michigan to launch next. Geolocation technology software on mobile devices and desktop Wi-Fi allows players to see if their state has a FanDuel sportsbook yet.
- Is FanDuel Sportsbook safe?
- FanDuel Sportsbook has been online as a DFS site for many years. This gives them loads of experience in how to safeguard its players. With no reports of data breach or information lost, the SSL technology, as well as encrypted data, are what safeguard players.
- How can I contact customer support?
- FanDuel has excellent customer support that is always ready to help with any problem. When you need immediate response try the 24/7/362 live chat. For less urgent matters you can phone the toll-free number at 1- 877-689-0662 or email [email protected]
- What is Michigan Sports Betting revenue?
- Corona Virus has a negative impact on everything including sports. With cancelled events and suspended leagues, it is nearly impossible to positively or accurately gauge any sports betting revenues. Sports only launched in March 2020 after the sporting bill was signed in December 2019. While online betting could continue on active sports, it isn’t yet known when anyone will be able to attend live matches, bet on live sports, etc.