SI Sportsbook Review in Michigan - Latest Promo Codes
Bet $20 & Win $200
SI Sportsbook in Michigan is now open, providing you with yet another excellent sports betting platform. Sign up with the SI sportsbook promo code SI200 to receive up to $200 in welcome bonus free bets.
Sports Illustrated sportsbook MI is owned and managed by 888 Holdings.
Even though SI Sportsbook is new to the Michigan sports betting market, it offers a welcome bonus, live betting, daily promotions, and a wide range of popular sports. So, to learn more about depositing, setting up an account, or even cashing out your bets, keep reading our SI sportsbook review for all the essential information.
SI Sportsbook promo code in April 2023
When you sign up for a new betting account at SI sportsbook Michigan, you can claim a fantastic welcome bonus that can get you up to $200 in free bets. To sign up for a new account, players must be 21 or older and do not need to live in Michigan, but you must be inside state borders to bet here. There are currently no other promo codes on the SI Sportsbook platform. However, we will continually update our review as new promo codes get added.
SI sportsbook welcome bonus offer
To claim the SI sportsbook bonus, you must use the bonus code SI200 to claim when you register your account and make your first deposit. Then, once you have deposited a minimum of $20 to your account, you must wager it on any sports betting market. The only requirement is that the SI sportsbook odds are +120 and higher. Next, you must wait for the bet to settle. If your bet wins, you will receive up to $200 on top of your winnings through bonus funds.
How does it work?
These bonus funds get allocated in eight lots of $25 free bets. You can also only qualify for the welcome bonus on your first bet. The free bet tokens get instantly credited when the qualifying bet settles, and you must use them within seven days before they expire. Although it’s a slightly unusual welcome bonus and not massive, we loved that you are only required to bet $20 with a chance of $200 in free bonus funds.
Regular promotions at SI Sportsbook
As SI Sportsbook is a new American operator, they are a bit thin on the ground on regular sports promotions. However, as the platform expands, we expect to see many online SI sportsbook promotions, mainly when significant sporting events occur, which we constantly update for you. However, you can currently take advantage of these incredible offers:
- Daily Bonus Bets: Bet $10 on a traditional 3-leg parlay of +300 odds or higher consisting of NCAAM Tournament games and receive a $5 bonus bet. Take part once per day during the promotional period.
- Sportsbook SI Take Home History: Place bets and receive a historic SI cover worth $100. It takes a $10 wager to secure your Sports Illustrated magazine cover.
- Baseball Has Returned: Place a $10 bet (single, parlay, and Single Game Parlay are eligible) on any World Baseball Classic market with -200 odds or greater and receive a $5 bonus bet for use on the MLB!
- Insurance for Live Bets: You are covered with insurance whenever you place Live Bets. You can get up to 33% in losses back when you bet in play.
Is SI a legal sportsbook in Michigan?
Yes, SI Michigan sportsbook is an entirely legit and regulated gambling platform. So, if you are a Michigan bettor, you can safely play at this top betting site. It holds a gambling license from the Michigan Gaming Control Board. The board ensures that licensees conduct themselves fairly and protect all players in Michigan. Its role is to regulate all online sports and casino betting and manage and regulate pari-mutuel horse racing.
SI Sportsbook also holds gaming licenses in other states. For example, the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission and the Virginia Lottery have granted them licenses. In addition, it also uses industry-leading SSL encryption technology software. This technology provides a secure platform that protects your financial and personal information from hackers. Lastly, 888 Holding is SI Sporstbook’s parent company and has successfully run multiple gambling sites since 1997 with a fantastic track record of first-class online security.
How to open a Sports Illustrated online sportsbooks account
As is the case with most betting sites registering for an account is easy and quick. Registering for a SI Sportsbookis no different, and if you follow our step-by-step guide below, you will have your account open in no time at all:
- Open up the SI Sportsbook, and at the top right of the homepage, you must click the ‘sign up’ button.
- Next, you must supply a few personal details on a registration form, including full name, date of birth, and email.
- The next stage of the sign-up process is setting a username and password. Ensure your password is unique, and do not share it with anyone.
- You must then provide the answer to a security question and your phone number.
- The last form filing requires you to add your address and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Accept the site’s terms and that you are of legal age to gamble and click register.
- You must verify your account with identification proving your address and age.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook app
By taking the most critical aspects of the desktop site and packaging them into a sleek, compact, easy-to-use mobile app, SI Sportsbook can offer users all the benefits of the desktop site on the go. If you are an iPhone bettor, you can download the SI sports betting app for free via the App Store. Android users can head to the Google Play store for another free and quick download.
Once the SI sportsbook app finishes downloading to your mobile device, you can seamlessly navigate the site via four tabs at the bottom of your screen. A pullout menu at the top left corner links you to the sports markets, promotions, and live betting tabs. You can also choose your preferred odds format, which is decimal, American, or fractional.
To return to the homepage at any point, click the home button. The ‘Live Now’ tab contains live events sorted by various sports and leagues. You can also use the search function for quick access if you want to search for a particular team or sport. All the great promotions you will find on the desktop site are identical to the SI mobile app.
Types of bets on the SI Sportsbook
Viewing lines on the SI Sportsbook is easy because they load quickly. You can sometimes find some exciting totals here as well, as well as competitive prices on MLB underdogs. There are many betting markets at SI Sportsbook Michigan, and you place bets on everything from a money line bet to multi-leg teasers and lots in between. When you want to place a bet, if you click on the matchup, the list of all the various ways to bet is displayed. Matchup also has its own ‘SI Parlays’ tab with a few suggestions loaded by SI.
Below is the list of the typical types of bets you will find in the Sports Illustrated sportsbook:
- Moneyline bets: You get to bet on who you believe will win, and no point spreads are applied.
- Spread bets: A spread bet involves a set number of points one side must win by in contrast to a moneyline bet.
- Totals (over/under): Here, you can wager on the number of points you think each team will score.
- Player props: You can bet on individual players and their performances, including a player to go over or under 100 rushing yards.
- Parlays: Here, you can add multiple bets to your betslip, which can pay large amounts. However, every sting must win. Otherwise, you lose the bet.
- Bet Builder: SI Sportsbook offers Bet Builders on the Same Game Parlay betting market.
- Teasers: These are similar to parlays but pay less and allow the player to add extra points to the spreads of their picks.
- Live betting: You can bet in-play once the match or game starts. However, the betting lines odds move quickly, so you must be quick.
- Futures: These are where you bet on a team to win the season or a particular player to win MVP in the league. However, your money will get tied up during the season, but the payouts can be huge again.
Sports that you can bet on at SI Sportsbook
You will love the Sports Illustrated sportsbook if you are a sports bettor in Michigan. A wide range of SI Sportsbook betting markets focuses predominantly on the American sports markets. However, there are also plenty of sporting events from countries worldwide. Another point to consider is that the SI Sportsbook Michigan might have different markets depending on which state you are from, as local teams feature heavily here too.
Gambling on sports online is easy:
- Start by registering at SI Sportsbook. Fund your account, and get your welcome bonus.
- By looking through the competitive betting odds, you can find the sports bet you’re looking for. Click on your chosen odds and add them to the bet slip. Next, set the amount and click Bet Now.
- Follow the match and wait for the results!
- If your bet wins, you can request a withdrawal.
Below are some of the sports you can place bets you will find in the Sports Illustrated sportsbook in Michigan:
- Baseball (College)
- Basketball (NBA)
- Basketball (College)
- Golf (PGA)
- Hockey (NHL)
- MMA (UFC)
- Motor Racing
If you want to place bets on live events, the SI Sportsbook provides a good selection of live options. At the top of the live betting page are the featured games, the most prominent events for Michigan Bettors. However, there are always lots of events, and they can include the following:
Payment methods on the Sports Illustrated sports betting app
SI sportsbook offers multiple methods to fund your account, first to take advantage of the great welcome bonus, and for ongoing betting. There are plenty of easy methods that will suit most bettors from MI.
Lets us take a look at the various deposit and withdrawal options you will find:
There are plenty of great deposit options for Michingan bettors:
- VISA Debit Card: One of the fastest and easiest ways to fund your SI Sportsbook account, with instantly reflected deposits.
- Credit Card: You can fund your account with a credit card such as Visa, MasterCard or Discover Credit Card.
- Bank Transfer (ACH): Log in to online banking to securely transfer funds.
- PayPal: Offers speedy payments as a middleman between you and SI.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: You can use Play+ prepaid cards to top up your account.
- Online Banking: Online Banking allows you to deposit funds using your online bank account.
- PayNearMe: Head to your local 7-Eleven, scan the SI barcode and make your payment in person. The cash instantly reflects in your account.
As is typical with online betting platforms, there are more deposit options. However, you can withdraw to any of these payment options:
- VISA Debit Card
- Bank Transfer (ACH)
- Play+ Prepaid Card
SI sportsbook Michigan Customer Support
Unfortunately, customer Support at SI is not one of this platform’s most significant features. However, they provide bettors with a FAQ page where they provide answers to some common questions. But there is no live chat facility or customer support phone number for Michigan bettors.
You must email them; they can take up to 24 hours to reply, which is frustrating when it’s urgent. However, as they are still so new in the American market, we expect they will expand their customer service department.
History of Sports Illustrated Sportsbook MI
SI Sportsbook MI is one of the newer gambling platforms in Michigan. How SI started was Sports Illustrated Online, and 888 formed a partnership and created the SI Sportsbook that launched in 2021. 888 has successfully run sportsbook and online casinos since 2008 and has a wealth of experience, which shows in SI Sporsbook’s navigation and design.
Sports Illustrated is a sports magazine founded in 1954. It provides readers with news, highlights, scores, and analysis of top sports, including the NFL, NBA, NHL, MBL, and college football.
The SI betting platform was first launched in Colorado, followed by a SI Virginia Sportsbook. There are plans to move into the Canadian market sometime in 2023.
Alternatives to SI sportsbook in MI
Michigan Sportsbook sites are constantly growing, with more platforms added. Lets’s compare three other great platforms for Michigan bettors:
You can get a welcome bonus on your first bet of $5 and $200 in bonus bets. It launched in 2021 and partners with the Bay Mills Resort & Casino. It offers a sportsbook and casino, providing users with an excellent mobile app.
- Caesars Sportsbook Michigan
Caesars online Sportsbook launched for Michigan bettors in 2021 and provides users with a welcome bonus of up to $1250, with loads of odds boost, a fantastic mobile app, a good range of banking options, and many sports.
Players at FanDuel Sportsbook get a $1000 no-sweat first bet, and its land-based hotel is the MotorCity Casino Hotel. It offers sports and casino games, no minimum deposits or withdrawals, and plenty of ongoing promos.
- Is SI Sportsbook legit?
- SI Sportsbook is a legit sportsbook located in Michigan. It holds a Michigan Gaming Control Board license for a safe and secure gambling experience.
- Must I reside in Michigan to bet at SI Sportsbook?
- You are not required to live in Michigan to place bets. However, you must be anywhere inside Michigan to place any bets if you are from another state.
- What is the speediest withdrawal method at Sports Illustrated Sportsbook?
- The fastest withdrawal option at SI Sportsbook is PayPal. Once approved by SI, the withdrawal should be back in your account within a few hours.
- Does SI Sportsbook offer live betting?
- Yes, you can bet live on several sports, including NBA, NHL, and NFL.
- Does SI Sportsbook have an online casino?
- Unfortunately, if you want to play casino games, it is impossible at SI Sportsbook. It focuses purely on its great online betting site, and no casino exists.